Standing Tall

Standing in the face of today’s depreciating values.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Northway Church at it again. What should one think

Some time back I had an issue with Northway Church, and it seems they still don't get it, or maybe it's me who doesn't get it?

I am not a fan of the "Mega Church", I don't believe they can serve the community as the Church was intended to serve. Show me I am wrong and I might change my mind, I do have an open mind. So take that as a challenge if you will.

I went to an old link that led to another link that led to another, until I came across this link.

Screen shot over there on the right. You may or may not be able to see the part that bothers me immensely. Should say insults all of us living here in the Notrtheast. The add states in part "..the Northeast, one of the most unchurched areas of the United States"! Really!

We here in the Northeast are one of the nations most unchurched area's. prove it to me, give me the data if you make a claim like that.

Maybe they meant to say One of the most non Mega Church area's of the United States. That would be accurate. We have many many great and wonderful Churches here in the Northeast and I can personally attest to the fact that just about every single person I know goes to a Church!

Well Northway, back up the facts if you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home