Standing Tall

Standing in the face of today’s depreciating values.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

How many times do we need to learn the same lesson?

Today I had to yet again learn. It wasn’t easy to hear it and yet, I was in need of it. I speak of Mathew 18:15. I was quick to be offended at another and speak of the offense yet it took another to show me that as long as I spoke of it and did not go to tha brother I was as guilty.

That lesson i thought I had learned some time ago, but today showed me it is not so. How quick we can be to be offended by a brother and not confront as Mathew 18 says we need to, but then go and speak to others and it has an ugly name. That name being gossip!
May the Lord forgive me yet again, and may I learn to se what is before me before being offended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home